Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Women CAN'T COMMUNICATE.

Women have a huge communication problem...


Whoever female species that can read or are reading this blog are to be informed that author's intent/character is not taken into consideration. This blog is completely fictious.


Male species can send material tokens of appreciation to me if they benifit in any way.


Okay.. back to our discussion...
Women have a huge communication gap which cannot be filled by any effort whatsoever. Women are very difficult to understand.(Wait.. did I miss the 'impossible' word here?) Well, they are not impossible (If they were impossible, I would had been a virgin for eternity.. which I am certainly not) but, sometimes (actually every time) the male species take a bit more time than alotted for processing the input request.. This is actually wrong, the above situation is as hopeless as it can be in terms of Women Understanding Men kind!!


Ya, you read it right, Women cannot understand men... We are simple creatures with simple needs like FOOD, TV, SEX and SLEEP (BEER too for those who drink), Any other need is obligaory, an acessory. We have limited understanding.. limited enough to understand our needs and work our way towards attaining them. We cannot process complex things and thats the main reason why we lag behind in impressing the female kind. I swear, I am not kidding... Okay.. so, you dont believe me huh?? Here's an example that prompted me to belch out my query...


My friend (Its my FRIEND.. not ME...) likes this girl.. I mean he really likes her.. and will go to some extent in running errands just to make her realise that he is interested in her.. I assume (I am perfectly sure that she knows this but not ready to acknowledge this fact due to obvious reasons) that she has a faint idea about it! (Knavish creatures they....! I know they just do it to satiate their hunger for vileness) So, its winter and her B'day is approaching fast and our bony lad's gotta impress her fast to get lucky!! (why else did you think...) okkkkaaaayyy... its not true, he kinda has a soft corner for her and WONT EVEN THINK OF SUCH GHASTLY ACTS... He just wants to make her acknowledge the fact that she too likes him. So, he asks her what is the thing that she badly wants... Anything thats been on her mind for sometime now... Y'know, doing the subtle homework... And so, he realises that its a designer top with a sunflower design and a very costly rose embroidered at its shoulder... Actually, he is ordered to get it but, the address is not told... (I told ya.. they can't comunicate or they just pretend to.) Now, he is supposed to get the top in two days without knowing where is it actually available... Well, he kinda knows where but, just cuz its on sale at INORBIT SHOPPER'S STOP for a price that will dry his balance, he wants to get from any other shop its available in. Now, if you have experienced some of this, you will know that a same top is impossible.. (I stress on IMPOSSIBLE) to find anywhere else on this planet other than the shop its seen once.. (YAY!! A new Murphy's Law created!) So, after a whole day's labour which can put GOOGLE to shame, he is deeply unwillingly ready to part with the money he's saved to get the new NVIDIA 8500 GT graphics card... Sadly, one of his needs has to be fulfilled you see... So, he gets that dress just to make her happy (and nothing else) on her B'day.


And, that moment arrives.. that moment when she's gotta say those three words that will grant him... No No... what am I thinking.... So, the moment's here, she's all smiles wearing the top, and then, those words.. 'YOU ARE THE BESTEST OF ALL BESTEST FRIEND I CAN HAVE, MORE THAN A BOYFRIEND'... Now, what did that mean? Does it mean she acknowledges the fact that we can have consensual sex? Boyfriends have sex right? I wanna be a boyfriend.. not more... What does bestest of the bestest friend mean? Does it mean 'limit I -> boyfriend'? Why are girls like a cryptex? Why can they be simple? Simplicity is nature right? Why cant girls be natural? What did those words actually mean? I emptied my account for her.... Sacrificed a game of HellGate for her... Does she understand that? Shit... I don't wanna be the bestest of bestest friend. Only if she could be a little simple... At least I wont be writing this blog.


So, proved... YES I PROVED BEYOND DOUBT that girls just cant communicate... I mean, the only other species they can communicate intelligently (okay, not intelligently) to are males.. so, why not talk in a lingo which they understand? WHY??? What does 'bestest of bestest friend' means anyway?


Now, lets be a set of dignified human beings and not bray for my blood.. I am a normal human being and you girl-kind are not... Btw, you can be booked for murder so, its against the law to kill me....


Oh yes.. WOMEN cant DRIVE either...

No comments: