Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Read only if You have the patience to....

I have two thoughts about everything... Everything.. Isnt that a gobal phenomenon?
Now, if you introspect, you will realize (I have this convincing ideology.. It convinced me) that the concept of MIND and BRAIN are completely different So, is the concept of BRAIN and BODY...
Thought is an outcome of the joint exercise consisting both Mind and Brain.. Experience does not come into picture while conceptualizing thought. Yes, It influences thought initiation but, thought is independent of Experience. You can think of anything.. anything that you think of but, Experience is a parameter responsible for promoting thought to the next step i.e. thinking.. its where you analyse your thought to wether its feasible to work on it.. whether its worth to work on your thought.. Is the thought ridiculous or aceptable to your mind? Its the one which molds ETHICS into the process. If you can understand each of these entities and know how they behave/react, you have attained what they call SALVATION.. You understand the purpose of your life.. and to do that, you have to shut one of these entities off... kill them.. Cause, they cause a lot of confusion in your process flow chart.

You want that chocolate (My case) but, you don't want to get rid of that empty taste in your mouth which you love. Then you have that chocolate, you don't want to get rid of that sweet-sour taste you have after consuming it but you are thirsty.. it goes on and on.. So, to stop this thought process, I would have to Kill 'Want'. I will have to kill everything in my Mind and Brain which is responsible for taking thought to the next level.. The level where you realize that you want that chocolate. I know, it sounds a lot, lot rigged and confusing but, as you get to decipher the process you realize that you have very less needs and demands. You demand less, you think of the rest that follows less. Is it easy? Yeah right.. You kiddin me? Its next to impossible.. You cannot do that unless you are totally in control of your mind.... The one which brings Ethics into picture. This is where the real problem starts... Many a men tried to do that, are still trying, and will try till eternity... There's no perfecting the thought process.. Its the way we HUMAN BEINGS are made. The point is you can only concentrate on the DEMAND part.. and try to kill/subdue the factors responsible for it. Many are successful, many are not.. but those who are, only those are able to take it to the next level.. Believe me, its not necessary that you follow only that approach. You can not kill demand but work on other factors like satisfaction (which is somewhat relied on demand), dependency, etc... Its very difficult and also a lot confusing.. Its like understanding the concept of accuracy and perfection.. in very simple terms i.e.
I will give you a real life example (I know, I sound archaic but, I cannot find any better one)... You want to lose weight cause you THINK you are not acceptable to the surroundings (Surroundings do not only mean society)... Then, you work on whats responsible for LOSING WEIGHT... once you have whats responsible, you think you have the solution.. the race is half won until you attain your aim...
Your level of success (not only in this case) varies with other (Your) levels.. you keep your level low, you subdue DEMAND.. you perceive to be satisfied.. After all perception is what the world is based on and so, is my discussion... Perception is the factor for everything.. I would go to the extent of claiming REALITY as PERCEPTION.. the level of perception is different.. whereas Reality is that level upto you can change your perception.. after that point, you cannot change your perception and it becomes REALITY..

If you want to read further.. here is an insight into my thought process.. My two minds... Its a kinda breather from all the seemingly nonsensical ranting above...

Ok.. here are the two minds.. I call it 1 and 2.. 1 is a 'Do not Give A Damn' type and 2 is a 'Everything Matters' type

2. Look dude, we are not doing this thing right... Dad's angry on (I will take into account ILLUSIONIST cause he is the whole system) your decision to join Transweigh... He can get us into a better company if we agree to his demands..
1. I dont give a rat ass to what he thinks... This company is a good company.. We rarely meet and thats a good thing...
2. I know thats a good thing but, BRAIN is not able to process this correctly if you keep on meddling with your demands... This is causing a lot of problems to Illusionist.. We don't have a straight plan ahead...
1. We don't need a plan in the first place.. I dont want to exist...
2. Thats not possible.. You know I need you...
1. I don't give a fuck about you.. Why do you have to go trying to make people happy? They dont give a damn about you...
2. Thats their attitude.. Illusionist is different and its us that makes him different.... We have to work to make that possible...
1. Look dude... this is not working with you taking the lead.. remember last time with Radz? You were in control.. I did not meddle with you for a whole two months.. what happened? That chick was all over Illusionist.. making him to do crap.. I watched.. You tried to be nice and she was this confusing chessboard.. You come on time.. she's like "Why do you always come on time? I want to be angry on you when you come late.. I don't get to fuss over you.. Why cant you be normal..".. Where was this taking Illusionist you tell me? Is this what you call as life? Illusionist was a laughing stock all due to the fact that you were in control...
2. People are not meant to always act in a way we find appropriate.. that girl was nice.. It was due to her that you left me alone...
1. Thats why I had to return... She would had destroyed Illusionist.. She liked DOGS... DOGS? Those barking menaces.. How can Illusionist get a good nights sleep if this were to happen?
2. You should had told her in a nicer way...
1. Like I care.... She was trouble and I did what I was supposed to...
2. Ok forget that then.. How about associating some NGO? I want Illusionist to be happy... And thats only when we be balanced...
1. I do not care whether you are balanced... If things are too eccentric, I will have to meddle...
2. Why do you even care if things are getting out of control...?
1. Cause I have to exist.. I cannot go away even if I want to...
2. Then we will have to learn to co exist..
1. Why are you always like an asshole? I don't care if you are not satisfied... You will make us weak. Illusionist has to have his identity... Not the one which you are giving him. Is it wrong to be strong? You are making him look stupid...
2. I care about you dude thats why you exist...
1. Did I tell you to care about me? Do I look as if I want you and me to function? I wouldn't care if Illusionist was mentally paraplegic.. I wouldn't consult you if I want to end myself...
2. Then why do you not do so?
1. Cause I am afraid to see the other side of life.. I don't want to live again.. one is enough..
2. Then you have to let me be in control...
1. I am getting bugged.. will you stop calling me if I go into hibernation?
2. That would be nice but not for a long time.....

I know its so screwed up that you readers want to ask a lot of questions (If you understand whats goin on..). I donot have any reservations..

No comments: